Very quick. Very tasty. Use any vegetables you have on hand. Also works with pork or chicken! Adapted from the Womens Weekly Stir Fry Cookbook. Serve with rice or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a fry pan or wok.
- 2Add meat and stir fry till tender.
- 3Remove and put aside.
- 4Add garlic and onion to fry pan.
- 5Stir fry till onion is translucent.
- 6Add vegetables and fry quickly.
- 7Return the meat and add the sauces.
- 8Stir fry til heated through.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chilli Beef with Oyster Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.2 mg
- Sodium 613.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables
sweet chili sauce