Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very quick. Very tasty. Use any vegetables you have on hand. Also works with pork or chicken! Adapted from the Womens Weekly Stir Fry Cookbook. Serve with rice or noodles.
- 600 g tender beef, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 cups prepared stir fry vegetables (broccoli, carrots, capsicum, snow peas, baby corn, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon mild sweet chili sauce
- Heat oil in a fry pan or wok.
- Add meat and stir fry till tender.
- Remove and put aside.
- Add garlic and onion to fry pan.
- Stir fry till onion is translucent.
- Add vegetables and fry quickly.
- Return the meat and add the sauces.
- Stir fry til heated through.