Recipe by JustJanS
My son Dan's recipe, it's good over pasta, or I could imagine it over steamed rice
Top Review by mummamills
made this pretty much as stated, used Chrissyo's chili sauce.
I had made chili crepes with leftover cooked chicken for the tuckshop, but sold out :) so I found this and made it for day 2, served with rice.....sold out :) thanks Jan
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 29.58 ml oil
- 400 g chicken breasts, diced bite size
- 59.14 ml red capsicum
- 59.14 ml green capsicum
- 118.29 ml sweet chili sauce, thai style is good
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 236.59 ml cream
- 4.92 ml chicken stock powder
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, add the onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the chicken and cook until the chicken has all turned white, add the capsicums and cook a couple of minutes more, stirring.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the parsley, then cook about 5 minutes more, until thickened a little.
- Serve over your favourite pasta (or rice) sprinkled with the parsley.