Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My son Dan's recipe, it's good over pasta, or I could imagine it over steamed rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 29.58 ml oil
- 400 g chicken breasts, diced bite size
- 59.14 ml red capsicum
- 59.14 ml green capsicum
- 118.29 ml sweet chili sauce, thai style is good
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 236.59 ml cream
- 4.92 ml chicken stock powder
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, add the onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the chicken and cook until the chicken has all turned white, add the capsicums and cook a couple of minutes more, stirring.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the parsley, then cook about 5 minutes more, until thickened a little.
- Serve over your favourite pasta (or rice) sprinkled with the parsley.
made this pretty much as stated, used Chrissyo's chili sauce.
I had made chili crepes with leftover cooked chicken for the tuckshop, but sold out :) so I found this and made it for day 2, served with rice.....sold out :) thanks Jan
Delicious! Everyone loved it, all ages. This is really easy to make and really quick. Just the kind of recipe I'm always on the lookout for. Next time I'm going to add some bamboo shoots and mushrooms as well for variety. I asked 'hit or miss' and the answer was "very, very, big hit". Thanks so much Dan and Mum!
This was really delicious. I added sliced portabello mushrooms. Did not have the parsley, but did not miss it. I used Aroma Chef Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. It had a little heat, but we love it that way. Thanks for the recipe.