Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for drinks parties or potlucks with pita or other dipping materials! A Jamie Oliver recipe.
Make and share this Sweet Chilli and Bell Pepper Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 red bell peppers, skinned, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 4 red chilies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Leave for 1 hour to allow the flavours to develop.