This is a meal-in-one, but you can simply make the salmon on it's own and serve with other side dishes. Preparation time does not include marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Marinade for salmon
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red chile, seeded and chopped fine
- 2 salmon fillets
Peppers and Noodles
- 1Clean salmon, and place them in a shallow dish.
- 2Combine the ketchup, soy sauce, lime juice and zest, sugar, oil and chili in a small bowl.
- 3Pour over the salmon and marinate at least 30 minutes and up to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- 4Remove the salmon from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 5Pan-fry or grill the salmon for three minutes each side, beginning with skinless side first.
- 6Remove salmon and allow to rest.
- 7At the same time, heat the olive oil in the wok.
- 8Add the peppers and stir-fry 5 minutes.
- 9At the end of this time they should be cooked, but not browned.
- 10Add the udon noodles to the wok, along with the reserved marinade.
- 11Stir well to combine with the peppers, and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- 12To serve, place a portion of noodles on each plate topped by a salmon fillet.
- 13Garnish with three pepper slices, one of each color.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chili Salmon With Three Peppers and Udon Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (740 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 946.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 2897.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 78.9 g