Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
An excellent sauce for fish cooked on the barbecue. Feel free to substitute different, larger pieces of fish and the taste will still be fantastic. I think it's the sesame oil, when added to the chili/lime that really lifts it out of the ordinary.
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, coarsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 12 (110 g) flathead fillets
- Combine all ingredients (except for the fish) in a large bowl.
- Coat the fish.
- Cook fish until brown on both sides (approximately 10 minutes).