Recipe by The Obvious Cook
I tasted this delicious Asian American chicken at a sample table and couldn't wait to get home and cook it for my husband! You can either use sweet chili sauce with a twist of lime of for better results use Canyon Farms Sweet Chili Lime Sauce. Serves great with rice and a side of green beans. This recipe is also great using shrimp or pork.
Top Review by J. Ko
I made and reviewed this recipe for PAC Fall 2008. I have decided not to give this recipe any stars because I was not able to find a key ingredient; the Adams Teriyaki Marinade, which I assume is a dry spice mix. I ended up using my own go-to teriyaki marinade, using soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, mirin and sesame oil, instead. I marinated the chicken for about 1/2 hour, discarded the marinade and proceeded with the recipe, as directed. All in all, this is a very tasty chicken dish that I am sure I will make again. I served it with brown rice, and broccoli sauteed in sesame oil with garlic, ginger and soy sauce
- 3 chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons adams ginger teriyaki seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow sweet onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat saute pan w/oil. Cut chicken into chunks and season w/about 1-2 tbs. Adams Rub.
- On med. high saute chicken about 3-4 minutes on each side, chicken is now done, REMOVE.
- Add veggies and saute on high till slightly tender, then add Chili Lime Sauce to warm and toss chicken back inches.
- Serve over rice noodles or rice and enjoy!