Sweet Chili-glazed Chicken Wings
- Cut each chicken wing in half at joint.
- Mix oil, cilantro, soy sauce, 2 tblsps garlic, ginger and ¼ tsp crushed red pepper in large bowl; add chicken wings and turn to coat; cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400F; cover bottom of large baking sheet with aluminum foil; transfer chicken to baking sheet; bake until cooked through and golden-brown, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, sugar, water, chili-garlic sauce, remaining ½ tblsp garlic and remaining ½ tsp crushed red pepper in medium saucepan; bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer until glaze thickens to syrup consistency, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer baked chicken wings to large bowl; pour glaze over; toss to coat.