Recipe by gailanng
From Pilgrim's Pride Poultry.
Top Review by adopt a greyhound
Amazingly good. I loved the spice from the Thai sweet chili sauce and the rice. I combined everything together along with sprouts and it was soooo good. I marinated only for one hour but cooked them on the stove top (it was been so hot here) then poured any juices left in the pan over chicken and rice. Quick and tasty meal.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (Mae Ploy or Sriracha with a little honey or brown sugar added)
Asian Vegetable Rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups jasmine rice
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup grated carrot
- 2⁄3 cup diagonally sliced sugar snap pea (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonal
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, cilantro, ginger and garlic. Add chicken and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with nonstick spray. Remove chicken from marinade and drain; discard marinade. Place sweet chili sauce in a large bowl add chicken and toss to coat. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions, omitting butter or margarine. While rice is cooking, combine rice vinegar with carrot, snap peas (if using), bell pepper, sesame seeds, and salt. Stir mixture into freshly cooked rice and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Slice chicken diagonally and serve over rice. Sprinkle green onions over top.