Recipe by KyJo
Like I said, these look fantastic on the cover of the cookbook! Serving sizes will be approximate. As near as I can figure 1.5kg is about 3 lbs.
- 1 1⁄2 kg beef short ribs
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place spareribs in large shallow dish with combined suaces, wine, garlic, ginger and coriander.
- Refrigerate for four hours, overnight or can be frozen at this point.
- Cook ribs in covered barbeque, using indrirect heat about 30 minutes or until browned and cooked as desired.