- 12 large meaty pork sausages
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 teaspoons mild chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano or 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 220°C/Gas Mark 7.Arrange the sausages in a roasting tin (I line mine with foil) in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients with 1 tbsp water.
- Pour the ketchup mixture over the sausages and mix well. Bake for 30 minutes, turning and basting occasionally, until the sausages are golden.