1/11 Photos of Sweet Chicken Skewers With a Peanut Dip
Honey, ginger, garlic, peanut butter, teriyaki and cilantro flavor these so fine that I know you'll want to try them! Be sure to soak skewers on water or apple juice for 30 minutes before skewering chicken. Serve as an appetizer, on a bed of greens or a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk all the ingredients but the chicken together.
- 2Place chicken in a zip lock bag add just enough marinade to coat the chicken and chill for 1 hour.
- 3Chill rest of sauce for dipping.
- 4Skewer chicken in a ribbon method onto soaked skewers.
- 5Grill on a well seasoned grill over med-high heat for about 7 minutes. Basting with the chicken marinade.
- 6Serve with chilled dip and fresh sliced cucumbers!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chicken Skewers With a Peanut Dip
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1903.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 31.2 g