Honey, ginger, garlic, peanut butter, teriyaki and cilantro flavor these so fine that I know you'll want to try them! Be sure to soak skewers on water or apple juice for 30 minutes before skewering chicken. Serve as an appetizer, on a bed of greens or a meal.
- Whisk all the ingredients but the chicken together.
- Place chicken in a zip lock bag add just enough marinade to coat the chicken and chill for 1 hour.
- Chill rest of sauce for dipping.
- Skewer chicken in a ribbon method onto soaked skewers.
- Grill on a well seasoned grill over med-high heat for about 7 minutes. Basting with the chicken marinade.
- Serve with chilled dip and fresh sliced cucumbers!