1/15 Photos of Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps (Paula Deen)
Hey you Paula Deen fans, she has a new magazine, "Cooking with Paula Deen"--this recipe is from the premier issue. It was so yummy looking, I couldn't wait to try it. I added another 15 minutes to the cooking time suggested (30-35 minutes) and It was just right, but oven temperatures vary, so check on it during the last few minutes of cooking time. I'm also going to add a few dashes of cayenne pepper next time for something hot and sweet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- 3Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick inserted on the diagonal starting where bacon seam overlaps.
- 4Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
- 5Coat a rack and broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (1316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.8
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 406.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g