Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I make this recipe for my neighbors at Christmas time. It is really good but very addictive. I try diffrent combinations of cereals but this is my favorite. If you like something else better, substitute. Enjoy!!
- Mix cereal, nuts and craisins in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring butter, sugar and karo syrup to a boil. Stirring constantly.
- Dump syrup over cereal mixture and stir.
- Place mixture on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 10 minutes, stir and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
This IS very addictive. I made it with raw almonds and coconut instead of the cashews and craisins. It was wonderful, even my husband that doesn't like coconut couldn't stop eating it. I'll be trying your combination next. Thanks.