Recipe by Kennasmommy
I make this recipe for my neighbors at Christmas time. It is really good but very addictive. I try diffrent combinations of cereals but this is my favorite. If you like something else better, substitute. Enjoy!!
Top Review by MLSuchan
This IS very addictive. I made it with raw almonds and coconut instead of the cashews and craisins. It was wonderful, even my husband that doesn't like coconut couldn't stop eating it. I'll be trying your combination next. Thanks.
- 1 (18 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 (15 5/8 ounce) box Corn Chex or 1 (15 5/8 ounce) box Rice Chex
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup craisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups karo white corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cereal, nuts and craisins in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring butter, sugar and karo syrup to a boil. Stirring constantly.
- Dump syrup over cereal mixture and stir.
- Place mixture on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 10 minutes, stir and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool.