Recipe by Derf
A sweet change from cranberry, to serve with turkey, chicken or pork.
Top Review by sugarpea
What a nice surprise this is. It's obvious from the ingredients list that this isn't the typical cilantro/ jalapeno salsa but just what is a mix of cherry and basil like? Intensely basil flavored and delicious. We enjoyed it over salmon. Thanks, Derf. What a great combination.
- 1 cup cherries, dark,sweet
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped,fresh
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce (tabasco)