Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Modified from http://nativeofferings.com/wp/sweet-cherry-salad-dressing/ Serving size is approximately one tablespoon.
- 1 cup sweet cherries, pitted, with juice saved
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil (or 2 more T extra-virgin olive oil, but the walnut oil adds a ton to the flavor, so I would use that)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (white balsamic, red wine or raspberry vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons almonds or 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- Blend everything in a food processor or blender until smooth.