Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sweet side dish is ready in a snap and is perfect to serve during those warm summer months at your barbecues and family gatherings. The kids really love this old favorite too!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Beat cream cheese till smooth. Add condensed milk and beat till combined with cream cheese. Add cherries, pineapple, marshmallows and nuts; stir till combined. Fold in Cool Whip. Cover and chill 2-3 hours before serving.
Made this for a family dinner. People ate it but there was alot left over. Maybe because in Australia we are not used to this kind of salad.