Croft Girl's Note:
Those with a serious sweet tooth need only apply. This is a recipe my mom served several times a year and it was always a hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Spread cherry filling in baking dish.
- 4Evenly distribute about 1/2 to 3/4 of the dry cake mix over the cherry filling.
- 5Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix.
- 6Top with nuts if you like, but we like it best without.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes until crust is baked through.
- 8The cherries make this dessert very sweet so it is best served with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and you might want to make your portions on the smaller side.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Cherry Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 126.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g