1/1 Photo of Sweet Cherry Crisp
Sydney Mike's Note:
Although it has been tweaked a little, the original of this recipe was seen recently on Paula Deen's show, Paula's Best Dishes, & we found this very enjoyable. Prep time does not include the 15 minutes needed for the finished crisp to cool before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, then lightly grease a 13"x9" baking pan, preferably glass.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar & the 3 tablespoons of flour, then add the cherries & stir, tossing gently to coat before spooning the cherry mixture into the prepared pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar & the 1/4 cup of flour, then using a pastry blender, cut in the butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Stir in the almonds & then sprinkle evenly over the cherry mixture.
- 5Bake about 30 minutes or until hot & bubbly & the topping is golden brown. Remove from the oven to a wire rack & let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Cherry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 52.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g