Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This sauce is awesome on grilled ribs or chicken, in pulled pork or baked beans
Make and share this Sweet Cherry Coke Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry cola
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.