Recipe by KELLIE11
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Shredded hash browns baked in a sweet cheesy sauce.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- melt butter in saucepan, add sweetened condensed milk and milk and mix well. Add shredded cheese and stir constantly until cheese melts.
- Empty bag of potatoes into a casserole dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover potatoes with sauce and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.