Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
OK, so the ingredients sound a little weird but OMG this stuff is VERY addictive.
Make and share this Sweet Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together first 4 ingredients.
- Put saran wrap on a plate and top it with pecans.
- Put the mayo mixture on top and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, turn mixture over onto another plate so that the pecans are up and top with your favorite jam or jelly.
- Spread on crackers.
I guess I didn't read the directions, because I just mixed everything together. But, it was very good & unlike anything I've ever had before. I used red rasberry preserves and skipped the green onion. I bet it would be even better with cream cheese instead of the mayo. Thanks for sharing.
This was very interesting. I was a little scared at first when I was just reading the recipe, but the two other 5 star recipes were hard to ignore. So I just decided to be a little bold and try something new, and man am I glad that I did. The flavor was a great sweet and salty combination, and the pecans added a great toastiness and crunch. Thanx for this one!
This is really tasty. I, however, didn't realize until it was too late and mixed the jelly in to the cheese/mayo mixture. So I just dumped it all into a bowl and topped with the pecans. I will make this again for sure. Thanks.