Recipe by mydesigirl
OK, so the ingredients sound a little weird but OMG this stuff is VERY addictive.
Top Review by Lucky Clover
I guess I didn't read the directions, because I just mixed everything together. But, it was very good & unlike anything I've ever had before. I used red rasberry preserves and skipped the green onion. I bet it would be even better with cream cheese instead of the mayo. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10 ounce) jar jam or 1 (10 ounce) jar jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first 4 ingredients.
- Put saran wrap on a plate and top it with pecans.
- Put the mayo mixture on top and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, turn mixture over onto another plate so that the pecans are up and top with your favorite jam or jelly.
- Spread on crackers.