Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is so easy, and so dietetic that you expend more calories preparing it than you do eating it. A good alternative to potato-leek soup.
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 4 parsnips, sliced
- 4 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 large red onions, diced
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower
- Into an eight quart pot, place the vegetables and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove and blend about 1/2 of the vegetables.
- Return blended vegetables to the pot.
- Season to taste.
I thought this was bland, so I added 3 or 4 chicken bouillon cubes, and some curry powder .. tasted much better afterwards, in my opinion .. thank you for posting