This is so easy, and so dietetic that you expend more calories preparing it than you do eating it. A good alternative to potato-leek soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Into an eight quart pot, place the vegetables and cover with water.
- 2Bring to a boil and let simmer until the vegetables are soft.
- 3Remove and blend about 1/2 of the vegetables.
- 4Return blended vegetables to the pot.
- 5Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: