Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this; posted in response to a "3-ingredient" recipe request.
- 1 lb frozen cauliflower floret (, I think fresh would also work)
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Parboil the cauliflower in boiling salted water until it is tender-crisp-- don't let the pieces get too soft.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter, then add drained cauliflower and turn gently to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle evenly with the brown sugar.
- Continue turning and coating until sugar begins to melt completely and starts to caramelize-- about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer florets to a serving bowl using a slotted spoon.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
okthis is really simple and really good my kids will actually ask for seconds but there is normally none left on the first go-around. simple but good