Recipe by SimplyMe
These skewers are sure to be crowd pleaser, they are super easy and super Delicious! , Depending on how many you make, they can be an easy appetizer, easy side dish, or even an easy main dish!
- 1 lb top round steak (ask butcher at grocery store to tenderize)
- 1 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water (you can add more if your sauce is to thick)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag wooden skewers (i don't think the skewer bags actually have sizes on them but i had to put a size in, so a large bag)
Directions See How It's Made
- *Make sure your steaks have been tenderized at your grocery store (this just makes them so much better).
- Start off by soaking your wooden skewers in water hours before you start, you can even do this the night before (this is so they don't burn on the grill).
- Slice your steak into 1/2 in strips, i roll mine into a log first and then slice it, it just makes it easier.
- Next weave the steak strips onto your skewers, lay them flat in a large square container, or cake pan.
- In a medium bowl mix together steak sauce, honey mustard, honey, brown sugar, and water, at this point you can taste the sauce to determine if you need more steak sauce or honey.
- Pour sauce directly over steaks, cover let sit at least 1/2 hours.
- Turn grill on medium heat, place skewers on grill and grill for about 3-4 minute each side, more or less depending on how you like your steak.