1/1 Photo of Sweet Cannelloni Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
A twist on your traditional savoury canneloni casserole. A blend of marzipan, chocolate, raisins and cinnamon makes this dish the perfect comfort food. Can be served either as a dessert or as a sweet main dish. Serving size refers to having it as a main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, 50 g sugar, cinnamon, raisins and 1 egg. Cut the apple into small chunks and add it.
- 2Use a piping bag to fill the canneloni with the ricotta mixture. Place them carefully in an oven-proof dish.
- 3Chopp the marzipane or marzipane chocolate finely. Mix with milk, remaining egg and remaining sugar. Pour over canneloni.
- 4Cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- 5Bake on the second lowest rack at 190°C in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes. Then remove the cover and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Cannelloni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.0
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 192.6 mg
- Sodium 150.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: