Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of the best recipes I have found. Definitely a treat!
- 236.59 ml milk (110 degrees F.)
- 118.29 ml butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature and lightly beaten
- 3.69 ml salt
- 946.36 ml bread flour
- 14.78 ml instant yeast
- 59.14 ml sugar
- Place all ingredients in bread pan of your bread machine.
- Select dough setting and press start.
- When dough cycle has finished, remove dough from pan and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface (or use nonstick cooking spray).
- Form dough into an oval, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
- After resting, divide the dough into 16 pieces; shape as desired.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover rolls and place in a warm spot to rise, approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
These rolls are so good! It makes too many for us, but I freeze the extra and they come out just as delicious as they do the first time. Thanks!
best ever rolls and this is coming from a non bread eater but company was coming and my starchy luving hubby said pretty please and this came out great.not only made it once but now make it once a week.ty for this great recipe it is not only great but EASY just pull it to make the rolls.
A picture perfect sweet, buttery roll recipe. Very easy to make. I divided the dough into 15 equal parts and put them in 3 rows of 5 in a 9" x 13" pan. Very tasty. Thank you for sharing the recipe.