1/2 Photos of Sweet, Buttery Rolls (Bread Machine Recipe)
Chef Heather's Note:
This is one of the best recipes I have found. Definitely a treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in bread pan of your bread machine.
- 2Select dough setting and press start.
- 3When dough cycle has finished, remove dough from pan and turn out onto a lightly oiled surface (or use nonstick cooking spray).
- 4Form dough into an oval, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 5After resting, divide the dough into 16 pieces; shape as desired.
- 6Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 7Cover rolls and place in a warm spot to rise, approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- 8Bake approximately 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet, Buttery Rolls (Bread Machine Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 177.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g