Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Heat the milk until lukewarm.
- Dissolve the yeast in a bowl with the warm milk.
- Stir in egg, sugar, salt and cardemom.
- Add enough flour to make a thick mixture and beat until shiny.
- Add the rest of the flour to the dough and knead by hand.
- Leave some of the flour for shaping the buns and continue to work the dough until smooth and elastic.
- Add the softened fat and knead the dough until it comes off your hands and the edges of the bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and leave in a warm draught-free place until double in bulk.
- Then put it on a floured board and shape it into small round buns.
- Brush the risen buns with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the buns at 225 °C for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool covered with a towel.