My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the milk until lukewarm.
- 2Dissolve the yeast in a bowl with the warm milk.
- 3Stir in egg, sugar, salt and cardemom.
- 4Add enough flour to make a thick mixture and beat until shiny.
- 5Add the rest of the flour to the dough and knead by hand.
- 6Leave some of the flour for shaping the buns and continue to work the dough until smooth and elastic.
- 7Add the softened fat and knead the dough until it comes off your hands and the edges of the bowl.
- 8Cover the bowl with a towel and leave in a warm draught-free place until double in bulk.
- 9Then put it on a floured board and shape it into small round buns.
- 10Brush the risen buns with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- 11Bake the buns at 225 °C for 8-10 minutes.
- 12Let cool covered with a towel.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Buns
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 182.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g