Recipe by roxy_froggy25
A very sweet combination of honey and oatmeal. Feel free to add chocolate chips or nuts to this recipe for more flare!
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup wheat flour
- 2 1⁄4 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine honey, applesauce, brown sugar, and sugar until mixed well.
- Add egg whites and stir til incorperated.
- Mix in flours, oatmeal, and baking soda with wooden spoon
- Drop badder in tablespoon amount on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes til golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.