Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
This is my secret rib recipe that I somehow came up with the first time I tried my hand at making them. It worked out great, and I've been making them the same way ever since.
Top Review by The Amaze-Ing Me
I've never made ribs before and my DH is a BIG fan of them. He really enjoyed these. We both thought that they were a little too salty so will use less next time. I'm a wimp with hot spicyness so I'll also cut that down a bit. The cooking time was perfect and the prep was easy. Will keep to make again. FORGOT to mention...I don't know how to grill so made everything in the oven. Think I just uncovered it, put sauce on, then let it broil for a few minutes on both sides...
- 2 baby back rib racks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's honey barbeque sauce
Secret Rib Rub
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a small, air tight container, stir together all of the rub rub ingredients, set aside.
- Dry off the ribs and rub them with the butter and then sprinkle on the rub and rub that into the ribs too.
- Wrap them in foil, seperately, and place them on a sheet pan.
- Bake them in the oven for 3 hours Heat grill to high heat.
- Carefully unwrap the ribs and place them on the heated grill.
- Slather on the BBQ sauce, cook for 3 minutes, flip, slather on the other side, cook for 5 minutes, and remove from grill.