This is a recipe I got from my sister who is the best cook I know. This a great recipe for a cook-out or picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients to make dressing.
- 3Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and mix well.
- 5If this is going to sit a while before serving, I suggest you wait to add the bacon until just before you serve to keep the bacon crisp.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 'sweet' Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.1
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.7 mg
- Sodium 745.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: