Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a wonderful snack that we all love at my house. Very simple to make. You can add a bit of jam down the center of these for a bit of a change. We like to add strawberry!
- 1 loaf white bread, thin sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup jam (your favorite) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cut the crusts from bread.
- Roll the bread slices flat with a rolling pin or a glass.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the bread.
- If using,add a tiny bit of jam.
- Roll them up into the shape of a finger.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip the fingers into melted butter or brush on with a pastry brush.
- Roll in cinnamon/sugar.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake until light brown-about 20 minutes.
- Check on them half way through to make sure they aren't cooking too fast.