- 750 g pumpkin (peeled)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut peeled pumpkin into large chunks.
- In heave based pan heat oil and add ginger, garlic, scallions.
- Cook 3 mins over medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Add pumpkin, sprinkle with sugar. Cook 8 - 10 mins turning the peices until pumpkin is bowned and just tender.
- Add chicken stock, fish sauce, boil until all liquid has evaporated. Sprinkle with lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- It's ready!