Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nice with dinner, or with butter and jam for breakfast.
Make and share this Sweet Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons margarine
- 2⁄3 cup water or 2⁄3 cup milk
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Cut in margarine.
- Add liquid and stir quickly until just incorporated.
- Form into palm-sized balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes at 425 (You can put them in as the oven heats).