1/1 Photo of Sweet Biscuit Chocolate Roll
A quick sweet snack that is very popular in Greece and there are many different recipes. This is my favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut by hand the biscuits in crumbs. Chop the walnuts.
- 2Melt the margarine in a small pot and then add the sugar and the cocoa. Stir with a spoon until well mixed.
- 3Beat the eggs and put them to the margarine mixture; stir.
- 4And finally add the biscuits crumbs and the walnuts. Stir until they are mixed.
- 5Cut a piece of parchment paper about 13x18" size. Arrange the cookie-mixture as a roll in the middle of the paper and roll.
- 6Put the roll into the freezer for a couple of hours.
- 7Then remove and store at the fridge. Enjoy!
- 8Cooling time is not included!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Biscuit Chocolate Roll
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 208.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 68.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: