Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I am a huge fan of making beer bread, So I have experimented with Beer bread recipes and this is what I came up with that I feel is exceptionally delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a 2x Muffin loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- First add your beer to mixing bowl making certain to not produce a foam. Add the flour in parts mixing thoroughly to avoid lumps , sugar, Cream of Wheat and a honey to a mixing bowl.
- Stir with a mixing spoon until combined and lump-free.
- Pour the batter into the Muffin loaf pan(s).
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until the top of the bread is Moderately browned.
- Allow to Completely cool before serving if you wish for a more consistent and firm bread-like middle - or allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes if you like a spongy center.
- NOTE: This is very sweet and is more akin to a desert treat than to bread. Alternately you can change the amount of sugar and/or Honey to make it less sweet (to your taste).