Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A sweet and easy Beer Bread
- 3 cups flour (sifted)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter (1/4 cup will do just fine)
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients and beer.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.