Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Adapted from Recipes for My Boys
Make and share this Sweet Beans and Ham recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag dried great northern beans
- 3⁄4-1 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced smoked ham
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 salt
- Rinse beans and pick out any bad ones or foreign objects.
- Put in crock pot…add ingredients and water to cover. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low –10 hours or until beans are tender.