1/3 Photos of Sweet BBQ Pressure Cooker/ Grilled Chicken
Heather Campbell's Note:
This is a combination of two recipes that I have used. I have been obsessed with my pressure cooker lately and thought this would bring tenderness and juiciness to grilled BBQ chicken. It turned out awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and pepper; rub into meat.
- 2In separate container combine beer, water, and chicken bouillon; pour into pressure cooker.
- 3Place chicken into cooker and cook at 15 lbs pressure for 20 minutes.
- 4Use the natural release method.
- 5Put the chicken on the grill; cook for 10 minutes.
- 6Brush chicken with barbecue sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- 7A little time consuming but worth the effort!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet BBQ Pressure Cooker/ Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1615.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 15.7 g