Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From grill to table in minutes.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 473.18 ml pineapple chunks (about 1/2 cored, peeled pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce
- 44.37 ml frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes; drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Using 8 long wooden skewers, (two, side by side, for each kabob) thread chicken alternately with peppers and pineapple onto skewers, to create 4 kabobs.
- Mix barbecue sauce and juice; brush on kabobs.
- Grill kabobs 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
I'd gotten this same recipe from the Kraft website, and finally tried it. It is amazing! We added zucchini, tomatoes and sweet potatoes to our kabobs. Love grilled veggies... and the orange juice adds a nice flavor to the bbq sauce.
These were not only super easy but also delicious. I made them with a combo of red and green pepper but without the pineapple and they were just simple yummy. I already plan on making a bunch of them for an upcoming barbecue.
Very easy and so tasty for a something quick on the grill. I used green bell pepper and onion pieces along with the chicken and pineapple. Very good flavor.