1/2 Photos of Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
From grill to table in minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes; drain.
- 2Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3Using 8 long wooden skewers, (two, side by side, for each kabob) thread chicken alternately with peppers and pineapple onto skewers, to create 4 kabobs.
- 4Mix barbecue sauce and juice; brush on kabobs.
- 5Grill kabobs 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 400.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 25.4 g