Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is just the best sauce for ribs and chicken. So easy to do and all the family loves this one. Basic ingredients required. No fuss and no measuring. A different set of ingredients from the rest of the recipes on this site.
- 12 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 6 tablespoons brown sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soya sauce
- 6 tablespoons golden syrup
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mix ketchup, brown sauce, soy sauce, golden syrup, and vegetable oil together. That's your sauce.
- Sauce can be used for marinades, dipping, and barbecues.
- I use 1/2 of the mixture for a family of 4.
- Can be made and bottled.