Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I usually don't measure anything, so if it is too tangy add more ketchup. If it isn't sweet enough add more brown sugar. If it doesn't have the bite you want add a little more Worcestershire sauce, but just a note ketchup will always calm it down , Worcestershire will always give it bite & brown sugar will always sweeten it up for you. Make it your own.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 -2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Add everything together in a mixing bowl, taste, than adjust.
- If brown sugar is hard you can put it over low heat until mixed.