Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A coworker makes these for carry ins and they are always gobbled up. I asked her for the recipe and here it is. They are super simple and sooo good. Hope you enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut hot dogs into 3 pieces each ( to make them the size of cocktail weinies).
- Wrap each hot dog piece with a slice of bacon. You should be able to wrap 2-3 pieces with 1 slice of bacon by cutting it to size. The amount of slices per recipe may vary according to what brand you use.
- Place a toothpick to hold bacon on the hot dog.
- Place in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar (you could use more or less depending on your tastes).
- Bake on 400 degrees 20 minutes or until bacon is done and hot dogs are warm in the center and brown sugar is melted into the bottom of the baking dish.
Wonderful...wonderful...wonderful. Wow is all we can say!!! Definately going into my Favorites of 2013 and I will be making these for the holidays. So easy, simple and delicious! Thank you for posting and I made these as written. Made for My 3 Chefs tag game.
brrrrrrrrrrr vrrrrrrrmmmmm...better get out of the way. My son's driving through these like he's Mario Andretti.