Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another from our local store.
Make and share this Sweet Bacon-Stuffed Squash recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place squash halves cut-side-up in a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Place 1/4 cup brown sugar into each squash shell.
- Top each with 1 chopped slice of bacon.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Serve warm.
I heard eating squash makes you 64% smarter. (Pass that on, the 'power of suggestion' is pretty intense.) Delicious! Made for PRMR.