Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another from our local store.
- 3 medium acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar, divided
- 6 slices uncooked center-cut bacon, divided
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place squash halves cut-side-up in a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Place 1/4 cup brown sugar into each squash shell.
- Top each with 1 chopped slice of bacon.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Serve warm.
I heard eating squash makes you 64% smarter. (Pass that on, the 'power of suggestion' is pretty intense.) Delicious! Made for PRMR.