1 hr 20 mins
I adapted this from a recipe a friend gave me. These green beans are truly to die for! Not for the calorie conscious, but OH SO GOOD!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in large skillet.
- 2Remove bacon, drain and crumble; set aside.
- 3Add vinegar and sugar to bacon drippings; heat thoroughly, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Pour washed and drained green beans into large casserole dish.
- 5Top with onion, crumbled bacon, and almonds.
- 6Pour sugar mixture over the top.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Bacon Almond Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.9
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 9.8 g