Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Adapted from Parga's Junkyard
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Rays)
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix everything but chicken.
- Place chicken in crockpot (frozen is ok).
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Broil if desired.
This is one our family favorites. The end result is beautiful And tasty!
I love the flavor but at 6 hrs, it burns every time. What am I doing wrong?
My family loves this! I double it now, my son eats all of it!