Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Delicious! Serve with deli potato salad and garlic cheddar biscuits from a mix for an easy weeknight meal. This came from Just A Pinch Recipes.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 btl sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix BBQ sauce with vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and garlic powder.
- Place chicken in crockpot (still frozen is ok). Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
- Cook on LOW 4-6 hours.